· Results driven professional, having had success at very diverse levels of process and technology implementations.
· Experienced leader, having led teams ranging from small (12) to large (40+). Leadership methodology based on individual enablement and team buy-in, utilizing positive reinforcement and clear delegation of expectations and responsibilities.
· Proponent of best practices and utilization of frameworks or standards (ITIL v3, ITSM, COBIT, PMI, ISO/IEC, NIST). Consult vendor research/analysis such as Forrester or Gartner for best in breed solutions & decisions.
· Have had great success in heading up complex nationwide projects ranging from $2 to $20 million dollars. Establish initial baselines up front, in order to measure executives’ definition of project success.
· A process-driven individual. Architect solutions aimed at the 99% majority, not the 1% exception.
· Most importantly, I believe that creativity in the execution of one’s job will define his or her success.