- Chief Information Security Officer. Experienced Cyber Security and Risk Management professional, program manager and adaptive leader with over 25 years in commercial, government, military, and contractor IT and Security environments.
- Chief Systems Engineer / Cyber Technical Authority. Diverse technical and operational background in information assurance / cyber security, risk and vulnerability management, test and evaluation, audit and certification, systems of systems engineering and architectures, and numerous operational environments.
- Extensive background in cyber security, risk and vulnerability management (NIST CSF, CIS CSC, FISMA, PCI DSS, and others), data security and privacy protection, test, evaluation and certification, systems engineering, and enterprise IT / network / WAN installations & operations. Building in security, integration and interoperability.
- Implemented a high value risk based security strategy and portfolio, identity and access management program (policy to standards), threat and vulnerability management program (including prioritized patching), data breach and ransomware risk minimization programs, among others.
- Spearheaded the government cyber oversight and certification of an end-to-end network security environment for the largest intranet in the USA (NMCI), having well over 500,000 users across 600+ locations.
- Adept at leading diverse, cross-functional, dispersed teams, building relationships with effective communications among stakeholders – from the C-suite to the shop floor, internally and externally.
- Led, trained, motivated, mentored and championed diverse teams with up to 120 personnel in multiple divisions and technical areas, in geographically dispersed locations – managed budgets up to $150M.
- Qualifications: MS Elect Engr & MA Mgmt, Certifications in: CISSP, CISO, Pgm Mgmt, and SysEngr.
Connect With This Speaker: