Peter Simon – Data Connectors
Passionate results driven Information Security Fanatic and IT security solutions architect.
Broad knowledge of security & authentication related technologies including hardware, software & networking technologies. With experience to provide a powerful combination of administration, analysis and compliance. Able to protect confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information and systems.
• Responsible for creating, implementing and managing secure and law-compliant corporate computing environments designed to prevent theft of data, IT breaches, misuse of IT resources by employees, internal & external hacker’s activities for small to medium sized businesses.
• Responsible for the adaptation of IT practices, systems, processes and procedures designed to have corporations become compliant with various international, federal and state data privacy regulations.
• Develop and implement protocols designed to comply with legal requirements for the preservation and production of electronically-stored information to help organizations avoid legal sanctions and data breaches.
• Responsible for creating business continuity plans, disaster recovery strategies and data security policy planning.
Recent news posts
Data Connectors Partners Join Multi-Sector Ransomware Task Force – Data Connectors
Third Party Risk Assessment Gains Importance Following Log4j – Data Connectors
Cybersecurity Industry Leaders Respond to Colonial Pipeline Ransomware Attack – Data Connectors
Weekly Partner Roundup: The Data Edition – Data Connectors
Virtual Exhibit Booth Improvements: New Features and How to Use Them – Data Connectors
Attend an Event!
Connect and collaborate with fellow security innovators at our Virtual Cybersecurity Summits.
- Hot Topics in Cybersecurity (44)
- Industry News (39)
- Infographics (26)
- Infographics (1)
- Interviews (29)
- Press Releases (34)
- Uncategorized (1,612)
- Virtual Events (28)