Darryl J. Bercegeay CISSP CCSP – Data …
· Results driven professional, having had success at very diverse levels of process and technology implementations.
· Experienced leader, having led teams ranging from small (12) to large (40+). Leadership methodology based on individual enablement and team buy-in, utilizing positive reinforcement and clear delegation of expectations and responsibilities.
· Proponent of best practices and utilization of frameworks or standards (ITIL v3, ITSM, COBIT, PMI, ISO/IEC, NIST). Consult vendor research/analysis such as Forrester or Gartner for best in breed solutions & decisions.
· Have had great success in heading up complex nationwide projects ranging from $2 to $20 million dollars. Establish initial baselines up front, in order to measure executives’ definition of project success.
· A process-driven individual. Architect solutions aimed at the 99% majority, not the 1% exception.
· Most importantly, I believe that creativity in the execution of one’s job will define his or her success.
Recent news posts
Data Connectors Partners Join Multi-Sector Ransomware Task Force – Data Connectors
Third Party Risk Assessment Gains Importance Following Log4j – Data Connectors
Cybersecurity Industry Leaders Respond to Colonial Pipeline Ransomware Attack – Data Connectors
Weekly Partner Roundup: The Data Edition – Data Connectors
Virtual Exhibit Booth Improvements: New Features and How to Use Them – Data Connectors
Attend an Event!
Connect and collaborate with fellow security innovators at our Virtual Cybersecurity Summits.
- Hot Topics in Cybersecurity (44)
- Industry News (39)
- Infographics (26)
- Infographics (1)
- Interviews (29)
- Press Releases (34)
- Uncategorized (1,612)
- Virtual Events (28)