Tell the dogs to lie down, grab a fresh coffee from the kitchen, kick your shoes off, and join CyberSecurity Evangelist and Podcast host Brian Linder for a journey into the dark corners of an interwoven mission of bad actors, SpongeBob, face masks, and a few other surprises.
Plan on leaving with:
- New perspectives on humans as the weakest link in Corona times, and in the next “Work From Anywhere” normal,
- The opportunity multiplier effect of pandemic fatigue,
- A look into a few cybersecurity “blind spots” which may have been revealed,
- A peek into the minds of a global Cyber research powerhouse,
- An interconnected and complex threat surface with roads that lead where nobody wants to go.
Warning: You might be asked to raise your hand even though nobody can see you except the cat. We will be polling the cats afterwards, so your full cooperation is needed.